JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Plus $18 to ship and $35 for dealer transfer and BGC. That's $3 over what you will pay for the gun locally. Not sure that's a deal unless you live hours away from a stocked dealer.

I don't get them for $164 locally. You're going to pay for the BGC either way.
Re-read what I typed. By the time you get the gun shipped from Palmetto and cleared through dealer transfer and bgc you are essentially paying $3 more than what you would to purchase the gun out of your local dealer or sporting goods store inventory. In other words $149 is not a good deal even if it's your only option for getting your hands on this mass produced budget gun.

Re-read what I typed. By the time you get the gun shipped from Palmetto and cleared through dealer transfer and bgc you are essentially paying $3 more than what you would to purchase the gun out of your local dealer or sporting goods store inventory. In other words $149 is not a good deal even if it's your only option for getting your hands on this mass produced budget gun.
149+18 shipping is 167, and you said that's $3 over what local price is. So that would make local price $164.

You'll have to pay for the BGC either way, so that's a wash.

Where are you finding them for $164 locally?

$149 + $18 shipped + $35 dealer transfer that generally includes your $10 BGC = $202. You doing ok over there or do you just need somebody to argue with? 🤦🏼‍♂️

$149 + $18 shipped + $35 dealer transfer that generally includes your $10 BGC = $202. You doing ok over there or do you just need somebody to argue with? 🤦🏼‍♂️
These ads aren't for starting arguments or sniping. I'm doing fine, so back off with your fuzzy math and go whine elsewhere.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top