JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Decided I have better options for me for a small carry gun. Nothing wrong with this piece - I like revolvers.

WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get). No box, papers or anything. I bought this 2nd hand from a dealer at one of the PDX gun shows. At the time I fancied a snubby revolver for a carry gun. This is a 5 shot. .357 Mag/.38 Special.

I have shot it - shoots fine. I shoot better with my G43.

$495 Cash. Local face to face transaction per the laws at a local (to me) dealer. I like to use A Cut Above Pawn - decent shop and they have a reasonable transfer fee (paid by the buyer).

Price is discounted already. I gave up a long time ago expecting to make money on selling used guns. I think I have one or two 5 shot speed loaders for it - if I find them I'll include them.

PM me with questions, comments, 20171225_121157.jpg 20171225_121431.jpg etc etc. Not looking for any trades at the moment.

Not just to resurrect old threads, is this still available?

Are people just not into wheel guns?

I really enjoy the Colt Trooper Mk III. My boys always ask to bring it with us. So, more im thinking I'd like a carry sized revolver.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.