JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a .357 Ruger Security Six with 6" barrel. It has the original box and manual as well as an extra set of Pachmayr Presentation grips. Serial number is 158-115xx.

New Price is $500.00 and I'm not interested in trades at this time. Buyer to pay FFL fee.

I have the same gun in 4" barrel and find I like that one better than the 6" barrel (actually, I like it too but I can't see keeping both of them). My preferred FFL is Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton but would consider another location on the West side.

SecuritySix1313.jpg

SecuritySix1317.jpg

SecuritySix1321.jpg

SecuritySix1322.jpg

SecuritySix1324.jpg

SecuritySix1325.jpg

SecuritySix1328.jpg

SecuritySix1329.jpg

SecuritySix1331.jpg

Holster1332.jpg

Holster1336.jpg

Holster1337.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm the 2nd owner. What the original owner told me was he put about 75 rounds through it, which looked like it when I got it. I have put about 20, 25 rounds through it probably most of those were .38's and the rest .357 rounds. Thanks for asking.

Mike

I am considering taking trade offers for the revolver, the problem being, I'm not sure what I'd trade it for. A few guns that I've been looking at to buy are the Ruger MKIV Tactical or Target and the S&W 9mm Mod 2 Shield or maybe another 9 mm semi in 4" to 5" barrel (not really interested in a sub-compact). I would consider a full size 9mm Glock although I don't know Glocks well enough to say what model and gen. If it was an offer of more value and I liked it, cash could be added as well.

Not having a clear cut idea of what I'd trade for has been one reason I've not put the option on this yet. It's the case of I don't know what I'll take but I'll probably know it when I see it. :)

Mike

do any of these interest you?
Top to bottom:
Para 1911 Expert Stainless 45acp
Beretta 92fs stainless 9mm
Beretta 92f black 9mm
Glock 22 blk 40s&w
S&W 39-2 cerakoted 9mm
S&W 637 J frame stays here IMG_0480.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.