JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I picked up my first Redhawk a couple days ago. Its 45 colt for those who want to know.
After scrounging up every piece of 45 colt brass I had in my buckets. I ended up loading little over 100 rounds with a variety of my cast bullets.
The only real issue I ran into. Is the grips a bit small for my hand.
Has anyone tried different after market grips. Like the houge or simaler ? And what did you think of them. 20190327_115004.jpg

I have a very early Redhawk in .44 Mag (7.5" barrel). I've got a Hogue Monogrip on it which I really like. I've got big hands too, this fits me well. Easy to recommend.

So I picked up my first Redhawk a couple days ago. Its 45 colt for those who want to know.
After scrounging up every piece of 45 colt brass I had in my buckets. I ended up loading little over 100 rounds with a variety of my cast bullets.
The only real issue I ran into. Is the grips a bit small for my hand.
Has anyone tried different after market grips. Like the houge or simaler ? And what did you think of them.View attachment 564926

Sweet looking gun. If your hands are a little large for the grips then by all means get some others. I am sure you will be glad you did. Looks like a fun little gun!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top