JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
###SOLD###

Up for grab is my well loved Ruger Redhawk 45LC. This gun shoots very accurate. 45LC being so versatile, you can basically use it for any purpose. Hunting, self-defense, and help reform your hated spiders in a molecule level.... :rolleyes:

I have shot about 700 rounds of 250gr hard cast lead with this gun. The barrel is just like new. The gun was once sent to Ruger to fix a trigger malfunction. Now it works very smooth and crispy. A totally reliable awesome gun. Please use the link below for specification.

Ruger® Redhawk® * Double-Action Revolver Model 5027

Asking price is $650. FFL Transfer must be done in SE PDX. Downsizing my collection, no trade cash only. Thanks!

A96Y5167.jpg A96Y5168.jpg A96Y5169.jpg A96Y5170.jpg A96Y5171.jpg A96Y5172.jpg A96Y5173.jpg A96Y5175.jpg

Last Edited:
I hear ya there. I kind of keep the ones I like to shoot and get rid of the ones I don't to fund different purchases. Not much of a collector I guess. I do have an eye on your vp9 though. Wife is telling me paying taxes is more important.. Pfft. If it doesn't sell soon I'll be pming you on that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top