JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Astoria
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a Gen 2 Ruger RPR for sale. I am not the original owner; rifle was purchased under the assumption of "low round count", and I have put exactly 51 rounds through it. Rifle comes with Gemtech muzzle brake (factory brake included), Anarchy Outdoors aluminum bolt shroud (factory shroud included), ERGO PRS grip, magpul adjustable bipod, and 2 factory 10-round mags. Rifle is also topped with a 6-24x50mm Vortex Diamondback Tactical in a Leupold one-piece mount (I have the scope box and sunshade that will be included if scope sells). Located in Astoria, but would be willing to drive into the Hillsboro area to make a transaction at FFL if my asking price was met. Would have to be weekends with work schedule.

Prices as listed -

RIFLE, SCOPE, ACCESSORIES - $1400

RIFLE + ACCESSORIES (no scope/mount) -$1000

Side note for intended buyer, I have 30 rounds of S+B tactical 140gr FMJBT and 186 rounds of Hornady American Gunner 140gr HPBT (all shot brass was saved and can be included as well). I'd be willing to throw all 200+ rounds/brass in for $150 on either deal (scope+rifle or just rifle) to potential buyer. WILL NOT SELL SEPARATE; unless buyer doesn't want ammo, then ammo will be sold after firearm is sold. Do some digging and you'll be hard pressed to find 6.5 for under $1/round.

RPR #1.jpg RPR #2.jpg RPR #3.jpg RPR #4.jpg RPR #5.jpg RPR #6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.