JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Seekins Precision
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello! It saddens me to make this post, as this rifle is gorgeous and performs flawlessly, but certain other financial things have to take precedence these days and I'm told I need to be an adult. So as a result, I would love to see her go to a good home. I'm selling this as a package, as it's less of a headache for me, and I've seen this rifle posted around $2050 new on sites like Eurooptic or so, so I'm trying to price this accordingly. Essentially what we've got is a Seekins Precision (if you haven't heard of them, they're fantastic. Some of the best customer service I've ever encountered) Havak Hit rifle. It's a chassis rifle with a folding skeltonized stock and carbon fiber cheek riser. Chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and comes with a Magpul Bipod (~$100), and Area 419 Muzzle Brake (~$175) and an Arken Optics SH4 Gen 2 6-24x50 MIL reticle scope (~$350 or so if I remember correctly). The rifle is in excellent condition. Probably under 200 rounds through it altogether, and I can't find a blemish anywhere on it. I baby my stuff, much to others' disgust lol. Action is smooth. Two 5 round mags included. Not interested in shipping FFL's, (relatively) local buyers only. Looking at a flat $2000 cash money for the whole kit and shpadoodle.

Also not looking for trades. Thanks! Also let me know if you want more pictures. I have more but the limit is 5.

IMG_3421.jpeg IMG_3422.jpeg IMG_3423.jpeg IMG_3424.jpeg IMG_3425.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will also include some assorted ammo with this! Have some Barnes Precision, Norma, Hornady, and Freedom Munitions, maybe about 140 rounds or so in total.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.