JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger Precision Rifle $OLD - will include:
  • Rifle in 6.5 creedmore
  • Athlon Argos 6-24x50 on Seekins/Vortex Rings
  • Bubble Level
  • Two Matchsavers (designed and made by me, holds 2 rds each)
  • Seekins Ambi safety
  • FACTORY Brake / OEM style grip
  • Original box
  • Buyer to pay transfer/FFL fees at FFL if buyers choice in Portland metro area (my preference is for MK Tactical in Hillsboro)
Negotiable:
  • If you want rifle only and not the optic/rings/bubble level - $1300
  • Remove Seekins ambi and put in the original - minus $40
  • Area419 Hellfire Mount - add TBD
  • Anarchy Grip (I am left handed, so probably not relevant for most of you) - add TBD
  • Bag Rider - add TBD
  • Ammo - it's less hard to get these days, but I can sell some ammo with the rifle to get you started - add TBD
    • Hornady Match
    • Hornady American Gunner
Hornady Match 140gr ELD-M shoots pretty phenomenal through this rifle. Typically I was shooting with supressor and so for experienced reloaders I'll share my load data - which was developed with the suppressor on (YMMV with factory brake or your own can).

This has the factory trigger but I polished the sear and swapped the spring as shown in my video here:

Let me know if you have any questions. I love this rifle, but selling because I have an itch to upgrade to a Seekins HAVAK HIT.

1672938341497.png

Shot at TCGC 100yd general purpose w/ Hornady Match 140gr ELD-M - May 2020, 61*F Sunny Day

1672938416700.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks Pete!

I'm gonna leave this here for another week, then likely off to MK Tactical and consign it - if anyone is interested let me know.

~Mitch

Rifle is spoken for - buyer is taking it without the scope and rings - if someone wants the Athlon on Seekins rings let me know, else it'll go onto the Seekins I'm replacing this bad boy with

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.