JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I hate to do this, but I am selling my lightly used Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor ~200 rounds of Hornady Amax/ELD and Prime.

Included:
  • Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmoor
    • Adjustable trigger - currently at 2.25 lbs
    • Two 10-rd Pmags
    • Factory bolt shroud also included
    • Dope out to 1440 yards with factory ELD-Match available
  • Vortex 4-16x50 FFP MRAD scope ($899.99)
    • Factory Bikini covers also included
    • no scope ring marks
  • Burris XTR scope rings ($64.99)
  • Titanium gun parts aluminum blot shroud - black ($35.00)
  • Butler Creek scope caps ($20.00)
  • Vortex Switchview ($59.00)

Package total: $2,279
Selling price: SOLD

Price is FIRM - no trades
I will not break up the package

26633384161_c5edef303f_b.jpg

Last Edited:
Weird,.... But not unusual for ruger. I was using hornady 140 eld match, 120 amax match, and 143 precision hunter eld. 2" groups, ultra tight bolt feed and extraction with the 120 a max match. A friend of mine has the .243 win version and his shoots only 1" Moa with perfect hand loads. Both of us were in special ops in the army so it not our marksmanship. Just mass production at its finest. Yours looks sweet though. Glad it shoots.

Weird,.... But not unusual for ruger. I was using hornady 140 eld match, 120 amax match, and 143 precision hunter eld. 2" groups, ultra tight bolt feed and extraction with the 120 a max match. A friend of mine has the .243 win version and his shoots only 1" Moa with perfect hand loads. Both of us were in special ops in the army so it not our marksmanship. Just mass production at its finest. Yours looks sweet though. Glad it shoots.

Agreed about mass produced rifles. I was shooting along side another 6.5 RPR about a month ago and he was having trouble grouping with his 120 AMAX's. Gave him some ELD-M and he grouped better but not the same as mine.

Thanks for your service.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.