JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Update, got the case today. Not perfect but I did get back on and order anther as soon as I tried it. For $33 delivered I can make it work. When I put the Ruger PCC in and set the other 2 spacers at the end of the stock without installing them I could still close it but it was TIGHT. It would zip though. Only real down side I can see is as you can see in the pics, will have to wrap barrel half. Use a rage or such, or even a piece of foam to keep them separated. There is no strap to lock both halves to keep them from banging each other up while carrying. It of course fits my ASR's with lots of room. It's sold for the Kel-Tec S2K's and they would also leave lots of room in there.

Case2.jpg Case1.jpg

Forgot to post this here. But another member asked for a case in the WTB section.

This is the exact case ruger ships with their logo on it for their take down 10/22s.

FSDC Caretaker Takedown Bag https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073V3CZNX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_.a.OBbEYJKHWP

Nice! The after market is kicking in! When I first bought my Ruger PCC that case was on a VERY long back order and of course only available from Ruger. It's how I ended up with multiple cases now trying to find the best one for this. By the time this is over it's going to be like holsters years ago. Where I end up with a box full of ones I tried and get relegated to a junk box :)
Just tried my Ruger case for the 10/22 and my 9mm will fit it great with one spacer on and the laser/ light I mounted. Looks like it would still close with one more spacer if others wanted 2 but it would make it tight, doubt 3 would fit. Even with one it's longer than the case is made for but will zip up easily.
Thanks for posting This Reno. Will be adding one to my Amazon stuff so I can use one for the .22 and one for the 9mm. I suspect one made for the PCC that would fit one with all the spacers will not be far from available too.

Mine closes but barely, with all the spacers mounted. Not a comfortable fit, with zero spacers it was very adequate.

Checked the Glock backpack, way too short by at least 4".

Just give the after market people a little more time. Notice these still sell like a hot new item after this long. There will be lots of stuff made just for them. Now it want one in 10mm!!!! :)

I've come very late to the 10mm show, but do enjoy them more than anticipated. Never did fit well with the 40s. Still, a proper 41 mag revolver/load brings a bigger smile for my efforts.
I would love to have one of the Rugers in both .45 and 10mm. If they do make them I have other PCC's that will get rehomed. Would be nice to see some conversion units for these too. They sure look like they were designed with that in mind.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top