JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since I got mine I have been searching for a workable case with so far no luck. They don't fit in the cases I use for my Kel-Tec and TNW. Ruger makes one for them that are of course out of stock right now and run $80. Then I stumbled onto this on Amazon just now;
Tufforce 11" x 22" x 3" Rectangular Gun Case for AK Pistol, kel-tec sub 2000, AR pistol & Mossburg 715P, TG-GP22, NEW!
Ordered one for $33 with free ship. Looks like it will be perfect for these for anyone else looking for a case. Mine just barely fits in the back pack I have for the range that's made to carry a laptop but If I decide to add another spacer to the stock it would no longer fit. Looks like these would work even with a couple more spacers on. When it gets here next week I will post a shot of it just to make sure.Edit, here is a snap of it from Amazons site.

Amazon.PNG

Last Edited:
Check out PSA for aftermarket glock mags, primaryarms is another deal buster site. Cdnnsports is another of my go-to sites.
PSA ran a sale for the clear 30 rounders. I think the company is ETS. 12 bucks a piece. Keep an eye out for them.

As for cases. I plan on trying to grab another take down 10-22 case for mine when I get it. Why they don't come with this and the less expensive 10-22 does is beyond me.

I'm shopping magazines and wondering if anyone has experience with SGM Tactical mag's. And if $17 for a 33rd mag is a fair deal. Or any suggestions from seasoned glock owners ? Thanks.

Glock High Cap 9mm 33 Round Drop Free Mag by SGM Tactical

So they don't come with a cool bag like the 10/22 takedown ? Crap. But thanks for the heads up Alex.
Botac had KCI 33s for $10 each if you buy 6 but they appear to be out... there is these though
ETS Advanced Polymer Translucent Glock Magazines
13.50ea if you buy 6 or more...I'd like a few myself

I'm shopping magazines and wondering if anyone has experience with SGM Tactical mag's. And if $17 for a 33rd mag is a fair deal. Or any suggestions from seasoned glock owners ? Thanks.

Glock High Cap 9mm 33 Round Drop Free Mag by SGM Tactical

So they don't come with a cool bag like the 10/22 takedown ? Crap. But thanks for the heads up Alex.

If you have no happy sticks at this time It could not "hurt" to try. I recently gave away some happy sticks here made by a Korean Co. and ETS. The ETS are those clear ones, USA made. I had 2 of them and 2 made by SGM that come with the TNW ASR's. All 4 worked in my TNW and my Kel-Tec S2K but not flawlessly. They all 4 would cause some jams now and then. The ETS were the worst. If I did not have a bunch of Glock G18 (happy sticks) I would have lived with them but since I have a bunch and they never cause problems I gave them away. CDNN has pretty much always seemed to be about the best price going on mags. After the election they must have had a train car load. They were selling G17's for $20 and the G18's for $30. For now maybe buy some G17's and some plus two bottoms for them? They are selling the G17's for $23 each still. Thanks to our Truck Driver member here I found they make a tool to make it easier to put the +2's on. Amazon sells them. I had bought some of the +2's years ago, could not for the life of me get the damn base plates off and gave up and gave them away. One of the good reviews on the new Ruger shows the guy testing it with many mags. He seems to have good luck with the SGM's. He tried an ETS and it was a bear to get in the gun and would not work.

PSA ran a sale for the clear 30 rounders. I think the company is ETS. 12 bucks a piece. Keep an eye out for them.

As for cases. I plan on trying to grab another take down 10-22 case for mine when I get it. Why they don't come with this and the less expensive 10-22 does is beyond me.

Step son is running the clear mags in a AR-9 I built for his duty carbine. So far they have done well with zero problems. He has used them during 3 different fed sponsored run in gun type schools and everyday duty for about 9 months now. He didn't care for the clear aspect but that was all he could get at the time so I simply blasted and coated them. So far so good.

I was wondering that too. It would add a couple bucks to the gun but damn everyone almost would want one. Not to mention I am sure Ruger does not pay anywhere near what they sell these for to buy them. I see there are a couple on Ebay but one is already bid up to way more than Ruger lists them for. Of course Ruger has none though so it looks like some will pay for them.

The SGM mag's are steel lined , and it looks to be more robust than the all plastic models. Hmmm
Yes, the ones I had were but you could "feel" they were not as well made as the OEM's. The ETS kind of scared me when I would load them. I kept waiting for one to literally explode in my hands :)
The Koren ones are cheap enough that you really can't lose trying a couple. From what hear on other PCC's they are hit and miss. Some saying they are 100%. The ones saying they are not were like mine, not jam o matics, just the occasional hiccup. So for range fun why not. Just get a couple G-17s if you plan on the rifle being useful for defense. These things SHINE for that. +P 124 gr stuff will give you the performance a .357 does out of a 4 inch tube. So for my Wife this will be the go to house gun. I tested out some Hornady 180 JHP in my 10mm that are nice and give the same performance a lot of .44 mag ammo does out of a 4 inch tube. So that is my go to house gun now. Far prefer these to a shotgun these days.

Better read the reviews on that before buying it if it's for a PC9. I was told they are the same but there are several reviews there who are not happy campers after buying this for the PC9. Saying it does not fit well at all.
Looks like if you add all the shoulder spacers it won't fit.

Looks like if you add all the shoulder spacers it won't fit.
OK, I did not notice that. I guess with all 3 spacers on it must make these just a little longer than the 10/22. When I get the one I ordered from Amazon I will try adding in all of the spacers and see it it will still fit in there. From the description it sounds like it will but the proof of course will be in actually having it here to try :)

I decided to go with the SGMs. The steel lined mag's just seemed like they would hold up a bit better. And leaving them loaded won't stress me out like my pmags that ive lost the top straps for. I like my all metal AR mags best. Thanks for the help and feedback.

I have had 0 problems with ETS from my glocks, or my AR9s. But prefer factory Glock or Magpul mags, the ETS aren't as sturdy feeling but I've stood on them and they don't shatter so i figure they are ok for range mags. The takedown bag seems a tight fit, im looking at the Glock backpack, it has a built in pistol holster and is much bigger then the tight fit of the Ruger Takedown bag, Ruger also makes the scoped takedown bag that might be an option, worth looking into.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top