JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is my Ruger Mk III 22/45. I really don't shoot this one hardly ever and it is taking up space in one of my safes. Has a threaded barrel, fiber front sight, adjustable rear sight, and a picatinny rail for those of you who can afford a nice Schmidt and bender for the top šŸ¤£.

Prefer to sell, but may be open to a trade if you feel like you have something interesting

Meet around the Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis area

$425 obo

PXL_20211108_022300991.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Evertime I see one of these I think....I need a .22 supressor first. Sweet pistol for a good price.
Can't say I argue with that logic. I've used my 22 can on this and it is pretty nice. The only downside of 22 cans is the cleaning portion. Thanks for looking

Do you have the original box and papers and how many magazines come with it ? What are you trade interests ?
I believe I have the original box and papers (I'll have to double check. I know I have the soft carry case, and I think that one has three mags (also will have to double check that).

As far as trades go I don't have anything specific in mind. I'd prefer to sell but if someone has something they want to offer in a trade I'll consider it. Feel free to PM me

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.