JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****GIVEN AWAY*****
$30.
I have a set of these G10 grips from hogue: Ruger MK IV: Black/Grey Piranha G-Mascus G10 Grip.
I bought them and one of the over-molded rubber grips, tried both, and decided I liked the rubber ones more. These are still basically brand new (although I'm not sure if I still have the packaging). I'll let them go for $30 or a trade towards something (maybe scope rings or some kind of optics for a 10/22 or ruger Mark iv).

Last Edited:
Big fan of these grips from Hogue. Quality, feel, and looks are awesome. GLWS!
Agreed. I really do love the look and feel of G10 material. Honestly nothing beats it in terms of texture: It provides much better traction than rubber grips or plastic grips and looks great as well. But with my rather large hands, I need the extra material provided by the Hogue overmolded grips, and I also like the finger grooves.

I have a weaver mount for ruger mk4 /10-22 satin finish new in package
I'm interested.
How about a straight trade, my grips for your mount?
I work near the Washington square area. If you could make it over here tomorrow or Thursday, I could step outside and make the trade at just about any time during working hours.

I'm interested.
How about a straight trade, my grips for your mount?
I work near the Washington square area. If you could make it over here tomorrow or Thursday, I could step outside and make the trade at just about any time during working hours.
I was just going to give you the mount pm me a address and I will mail it to you. Dont get me wrong I want those grips but dont feel the trade was fair besides I dont need the mount lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews