JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****GIVEN AWAY*****
$30.
I have a set of these G10 grips from hogue: Ruger MK IV: Black/Grey Piranha G-Mascus G10 Grip.
I bought them and one of the over-molded rubber grips, tried both, and decided I liked the rubber ones more. These are still basically brand new (although I'm not sure if I still have the packaging). I'll let them go for $30 or a trade towards something (maybe scope rings or some kind of optics for a 10/22 or ruger Mark iv).

Last Edited:
Big fan of these grips from Hogue. Quality, feel, and looks are awesome. GLWS!
Agreed. I really do love the look and feel of G10 material. Honestly nothing beats it in terms of texture: It provides much better traction than rubber grips or plastic grips and looks great as well. But with my rather large hands, I need the extra material provided by the Hogue overmolded grips, and I also like the finger grooves.

I have a weaver mount for ruger mk4 /10-22 satin finish new in package
I'm interested.
How about a straight trade, my grips for your mount?
I work near the Washington square area. If you could make it over here tomorrow or Thursday, I could step outside and make the trade at just about any time during working hours.

I'm interested.
How about a straight trade, my grips for your mount?
I work near the Washington square area. If you could make it over here tomorrow or Thursday, I could step outside and make the trade at just about any time during working hours.
I was just going to give you the mount pm me a address and I will mail it to you. Dont get me wrong I want those grips but dont feel the trade was fair besides I dont need the mount lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top