JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi there,

Selling my Ruger Mark II Government Target Model .22LR. 6.8" bull barrel pistol. Comes with two magazines, speed loader and soft zipper case.

Asking $300 plus transfer fees at dealer in Bellevue WA.

Thanks for looking!

Ruger Mark II Government 1_resize.JPG Ruger Mark II Government 2_resize.JPG

Agreed. I love the way it sits in the hand and the weight. I wish you lived in Washington. :)

Sorry I don't. I'm recently disabled (thus selling much of my collection) so I don't travel far anymore.

Bellvue, ? I am on the road, if you are up for it, give me a the name of gun room you work with, an ffl to ffl transfer would probably work the best, funds would be transfered to gun room for there work, as well as your compensation.

if this works ?

Hi - I completely missed your last reply. Sorry about that. Yes the Ruger is still available. The dealer I do my transfers at is Lynnwood Gun. Lynnwood Gun. I've only ever done in person transfers. So you would send the sale and transfer funds to them and they would pay me when I gave them the gun which in turn they would ship to you?

Hi Fred. Thanks for your patience while i confirmed how this works. I'd be happy to sell you the pistol through Lynwood Gun if that will work for you.

Hi Fred. I believe the owner at Lynnwood Gun is Tiffany. But anyone there should be able to work out the details with you.

Hi Fred. I'm actually meeting with the folks at Lynnwood Gun to discuss selling them a number of my firearms. Did you want to purchase the Ruger Mark II from me? Otherwise I can have them take a look at it. Either way all good. Regards --Matthew

I just made a call to Lynwwod gun, Tyfanny was not in left message for her to reply. i was looking for guidance on how they wanted to proceed. i am leaving soon for montana, if have the divine plan reach out, give me a shove.

ob 7142408233

Hi Fred. I didn't realize you were going to be going out of town. I decided to go ahead and sell the gun directly to Lynnwood Gun. You might be able to purchase it directly from them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.