JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new a while back. It is the more recent updated version with the improved trigger and some kind of special edition stainless with special serrations. I put a couple hundred rounds through when I bought it to test it out, cleaned it... and have not done a thing with it since. Like new condition only I payed the money to prove function. Time to move it along.
Includes two mags with the "pinky" (ring finger) hook, a few carry rounds, and all the "box stuff", plus an Ace Case pocket holster I modified to make a little more effective.

Asking $200 OBO
No trades, cash only, buyer pays background, can meet in greater Vancouver area. (Or PDX on Saturdays only.)
You do not see these in stainless often and not really desperate to sell, so no low ball offers please.

20180930_133055.jpg 20180930_132920.jpg 20180930_132902.jpg 20180930_132854.jpg 20180930_132828.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.