JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have a <broken link removed> that I bought several years ago and have fired about 600 rounds thru (Works very well and is as accurate as I can be.) It is a flattop with the A2 style (Green) handgaurd. I have a ambidextrous BCM Charging handle on it or if you prefer the regular Mil-Spec one. The Bolt Carrier Group came with the upper and is the one tested with the upper at the factory.
I'm not real fond of trading away any of my pieces parts, but I have six AR's now. I am putting the uppers together myself lately and while I am using good parts I can not tell someone else that what I assemble is better.
I trust this Armalite Upper. It is 5.56, but might not quite be what you want. No worries if not.

I have a <broken link removed> that I bought several years ago and have fired about 600 rounds thru (Works very well and is as accurate as I can be.) It is a flattop with the A2 style (Green) handgaurd. I have a ambidextrous BCM Charging handle on it or if you prefer the regular Mil-Spec one. The Bolt Carrier Group came with the upper and is the one tested with the upper at the factory.
I'm not real fond of trading away any of my pieces parts, but I have six AR's now. I am putting the uppers together myself lately and while I am using good parts I can not tell someone else that what I assemble is better.
I trust this Armalite Upper. It is 5.56, but might not quite be what you want. No worries if not.
Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.