JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**** SOLD ****

Up for sale is my Ruger GP100 Talo Edition. This edition features a 6" barrel, unfluted cylinder and a very nice Hogue walnut grip. The gun has had precisely 18 rounds through it, so it's still in excellent condition. I had planned to hold onto this, but sometimes things come up and it just happens I need to clear some extra cash at this moment, so I've decided to let this one go, knowing I'll replace it again some day. Absolutely beautiful revolver. The 6" barrel tames any recoil from any .357 load, .38's are even smoother.

This would make a great gift to a gun lover. With the unfluted cylinder and walnut grip it really stands out from other revolvers.

Price is $640 cash, firm, buyer pays the transfer/BGC at the FFL (I have one in Oregon City that only charges $20 total if interested). I can also meet in Vancouver at Tropic Pawn for a Washington buyer. I'm not looking for any trades.

Send me a PM (Conversation) if you're interested. I can usually get back to you in 2-3 hours during the day.

Thanks for looking

IMG_6351.jpg IMG_6358a.jpg IMG_6371a1.jpg IMG_6373a.jpg IMG_6376a.jpg IMG_6380.jpg

Last Edited:
Noooo!

I don't have a job yet to buy it:(:p.

Very nice gun:cool:.

I'm a little surprised your selling it but something else must have peaked your interest:rolleyes:

Noooo!

I don't have a job yet to buy it:(:p.

Very nice gun:cool:.

I'm a little surprised your selling it but something else must have peaked your interest:rolleyes:

No other gun to buy at this time. Just have a few things come up that need to be fixed/repaired and could use the extra $$ right now. I never expected to sell this one, but I know it's something I can get back down the road, even if Gov. Kate goes crazy on us here in OR. No worries, I buy and sell a lot and only put things up for sale I know I can part with :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.