JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I took the Rugers out to play this morning.

Gp100 6" - Love this gun! My wife shoots this very well!
LCR - Everyday carry, fantastic gun.
P95DC - New, first time shooting it, 12 different mags ran thru it, worked perfect with no issues.
PC9 - New, first time shooting it. Fantastic being able to swap mags with the P95!
10/22 - New, my first 10/22! I bought a new 25 round HotLip mag with it, wasn't happy with the mag. I had some hollow points and just lead .22lr, neither worked worth a damn. The factory 10 rounder was flawless with either ammo. I've got some others to try in it before I call it junk. Love the rifle though!

Had a blast!

Where's the MK2 or MK3 .22lr??

Seriously though, that is a nice lot of toys there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not think I have a problem. I'm told that the first step to recovery is to admit your problem..... Screw them. I have NO problem.

I prefer S & W revolvers, but I have mini 14s and 10/22s and love 'em

Try the MWG 50 rd windup drum or the Butler Creek steel lips mags.. hot lips are not the best mag, IMO

I prefer S & W revolvers, but I have mini 14s and 10/22s and love 'em

Try the MWG 50 rd windup drum or the Butler Creek steel lips mags.. hot lips are not the best mag, IMO

The hot lips seem to have a "window" when the work well shoot a little oil in them and run about 10 mags worth of ammo through them and they seem to work great until the lips start to fail. I got some Tactical Innovation TI25 mags, they work great right out of the box though they were pretty expensive. $45 IIRC.

The hot lips seem to have a "window" when the work well shoot a little oil in them and run about 10 mags worth of ammo through them and they seem to work great until the lips start to fail. I got some Tactical Innovation TI25 mags, they work great right out of the box though they were pretty expensive. $45 IIRC.

Quality mags are worth it. I have had excellent experience with several of the MWG drums, give one a try! (Shop for a better price, though)

50rnd.gif

http://www.mwgco.com/ar-15_accessories/product/MWG-022-050.html

nice collection!

I have really wanted one of those PC9s

Thanks, really enjoying these.

The PC9 is a great gun! If you can't find one for sale, look for a Hi-Point 995. It is also a great 9mm carbine. I sold mine to finance the PC9. If I could have used the same mags (and got hi cap mags) for the 995 and the Hi-Point C9, I'd have kept both of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top