JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took the flash hider off so I could swap out the hand guard. After putting it back on I noticed that neither the gap or solid part part aline with the top center of the barrel. Didn't think before to check if they did. Anyone think think this will be an issue?

20150305_201323.jpg

Did it have a crush washer? If so did you use a new one? Personally It would bug me not to have it line up better than that and I think it should have a slot at 12 o'clock

I always try and use a new crush washer, Its so close to right though I would not stress about giving it another little nudge to line it up. That 30 Ft/lbs is a target, not a hard spec. The 35 or what ever it takes to get it to line up wont be a problem

It doesn't matter! Other than cosmetics!

I never use new crush washers and never have them come loose, and some just go back on at maybe 20 pounds! If it's something that's a full auto well that's a different story..I would add a drop of loctite!

It doesn't matter! Other than cosmetics!

I never use new crush washers and never have them come loose, and some just go back on at maybe 20 pounds! If it's something that's a full auto well that's a different story..I would add a drop of loctite!

Loctite breaks down with heat and becomes non functioning anyway, and on a full auto heat is the game name :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top