JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I've got 4 of those, 17HMR, .223, 243 and 300WM. One of THE best hunting rifles for the PNW ..... IMO :)

In fact if it truly has never been fired (sure looks pristine) I think I'd have a hard time chambering a round in it. There is a collector market for them, it will only improve. To me, obviously I like them, it's pretty nearly a wall hanger. You should see mine after 20+ years of use.

Last Edited:
It would huh. Not to dis the 270, just never been a fan, not really a fan of any long action non-magnum caliber. Since I don't do wall hangers Ima hafta pass.

If it were a 260 or 7mm-08 I'd be all over it :D In fact I'm kind of back burner looking for one.

It would huh. Not to dis the 270, just never been a fan, not really a fan of any long action non-magnum caliber. Since I don't do wall hangers Ima hafta pass.

If it were a 260 or 7mm-08 I'd be all over it :D In fact I'm kind of back burner looking for one.

Mistman, I've got a like new savage model 10 .260 rem.....heavy barrel....$500. It's an $800 rifle

Sounds like a nice one. My meaning was that if that boat paddle SS M77 was in that cal. I'd be all over it :)

Thanks for the offer though....... I will keep it in mind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.