JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all,

I bought this new a while back, and have only put exactly one box of ammo (20rds) through the pipe. Very cool little unit that's plenty accurate, and accepts AR magazines. Just realized that it's a little redundant for me at the moment and would like to see if there's a potential trade out there for things I'm going to buy in the near future. Like-new condition, and will come with the box, manual, magazine (10rd), etc.

Would like to trade for a 9mm carbine like a Ruger PC Carbine (takedown), Smith & Wesson FPC, etc. Not terribly interested in an AR-9, but do kind a like the Just Right Carbine takedown in 9mm. Would also look hard at a Savage B22 Magnum Precision (black preferred).

Photo is from the website. Will try to get photos of the actual unit up in the next couple days. Please PM me with any interest/questions.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 8.16.12 AM.png Screen Shot 2023-09-19 at 8.15.05 AM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.