JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I played with one at nw armory tigard there price was $439 the thing is light years better than the Sr 9 it feels good in the hand great trigger. It has a metal trigger, metal mag release, metal guide rod, and metal Novak sights for 439 it's a lot of gun

That's a shame, i'm still to watch MAC's video, but i wanted this to be a good buy, i really like the looks of it.

Dealer cost is under the well under the $400 mark...
Pretty soon you will see them for sale right around $400

Its a Ruger "Made in America"...People are going to eat that up!
The $400 price tag would make for huge sales.
Even the $440 range will be great for them. $400 guns go fast.Guys don't go home to ask moma if they can get one,they just buy them.
Being an American made Ruger will be the frosting

I still think at 400 bucks it doesn't mirror the bang for buck compared to the AR556, precision rifle or American series. Many dang nice plastic pistols are available for 4 hundred. If they can build a bolt rifle for 300 why not do the same while using fewer materials making a pistol? Come on Ruger, 299.99!

I actually think they are ugly and am personally less than 0% interested in owning one.

Well we were at the range ad got one with their five free bullets, but we bot shot a full 17 round magazine I was impressed and so was the wife. She made sure to tell me it was not as good as her XD9 Mod 2, 4" Service. so DO NOT BUY ONE FOR HER!!!!!
I have no need for another range gun in 9MM so I won't buy one of them, ..... the 45 maybe

Well the only Rugers I am currently interested in are the Single Seven in 327 Federal or the Redhawk in 45 Long Colt / 45 ACP, favoring the Redhawk really but the Single Seven is nice. I have a lot of 45 ACP and not so much 327.

I wonder if it's going to be the new service pistol. They submitted a batch. A requirement is some sort of thumb safety (yada yada).. all of which they satisfy. Wouldn't be surprised.

Mac seems unaware in his video that the guts of the Ruger American come out, much like a couple of Sig models.

So this part here is the serialized gun:

image_6.jpe

It comes out, and will go into future compact and midsize frame slide combos that you can buy cheaply, and without an ffl. So it is kind of like getting several guns in one. The Ruger seems more rugged than the SIG version of this, which seemed toyish to me.

However, it is the back part of this on the Ruger was hitting peoples thumb.

Last Edited: