JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold...

Ruger American Ranch, 7.62x39. Uses mini 30 magazines.

Ruger® Ruger American Rifle® Ranch Bolt-Action Rifle Model 16976

Will include both a 20 round and 5 round magazine.

Boxed with everything it came with.

I bought it new and will estimate 40 rounds thru it.

Sub-1" groups with quality domestic ammo. P1050314.jpg

And even better with Hornady SST ammo. P1050317.jpg

2" groups with steel cased commie ammo.
Inked1117171557b_LI.jpg

$395 delivered to a mutually acceptable FFL in the North Willamette Valley/Vancouver area. I'll pay the transfer. Scope and rings not included.

P1050016.jpg

P1050031.jpg

P1050029.jpg

Inked_P1050034_LI.jpg

Please respond via PM...

Last Edited:
Hey folks, don't sleep on this offering. These are tack drivers with good ammo. I have one and this is a great value for the money. Besides, WAYNO is a great guy and as honest as they come. Buy with confidence!:)

I'm looking toward the recent Ruger Ranch 223 w/AR mags, but haven't seen one on the racks anywhere yet.

I've been pretty consistently seeing this in stock at Coastals around the state, if you've got one of those in your area. That's where I got mine and it's awesome.
Northwest Armory had one on the shelf in their Tigard store last week. Not sure if it's still there, though.

To add to the original thread (Sorry for the hijack, WAYNO... :oops:), I've heard nothing but good things about this rifle in 7.62x39!

Ruger has really turned it around over the last decade, and has been putting out some great products lately.

Somebody needs to buy this ASAP, so it will stop tempting me... :p

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.