JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WITHDRAWN!

Decided i'll keep it. Happened into a Predator AI stock, so i'll play with it.

New and unfired but it's been in my safe and I mounted a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 BDC scope in Burris rings on it. I put this together a few years ago after seeing how well a few shot out at the rifle range.

Life got busy, I never even got around to sighting it in. Time to let it go, I need room in the safe for a few .22 Crickets or Rascals

I am local to the Eugene area.

You pay transfer fee, $325 or possible trade

-Remington 760-7600
-Marlin 30-30s
-Crickett or Rascal .22
-10/22s
-17HMR or .22 mag rifles

BB77C89F-6EC7-4DC6-B200-7F3345478EBC.jpeg AA63058E-63AB-46DB-B6D1-F5C934F90BEB.jpeg

Last Edited:
New and unfired but it's been in my safe and I mounted a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 BDC scope in Burris rings on it. I put this together a few years ago after seeing how well a few shot out at the rifle range.

Life got busy, I never even got around to sighting it in. Time to let it go, I need room in the safe for a few .22 Crickets or Rascals

I am local to the Eugene area.

You pay transfer fee, $325 or possible trade

-Remington 760-7600
-Crickett or Rascal .22
-10/22s
-17HMR or .22 mag rifles
-20 ga youth shotguns

View attachment 492871 View attachment 492872
Trade for a Canik Tp9sf Elite?

I appreciate the offer of the 510, it had my interest for a bit. I think it's going to be a long time before my girls can use a pump. I have a Topper 20 ga youth gun, it will keep them busy for a while.

I appreciate the offer of the 510, it had my interest for a bit. I think it's going to be a long time before my girls can use a pump. I have a Topper 20 ga youth gun, it will keep them busy for a while.
Wise choice. A single shot is what I learned on when I was a kid, its the best way to learn the fundamentals.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.