JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

5ngxgd2nkok91.png
l39ocehnkok91.png

Kel-Tec

I would have preferred a bolt action. :( I already have three PS90s so have no real use for a semi, but if it used a PS90 mag I would think maybe...

The CMMG Banshee would be my choice over the Ruger if I were to go with a semi that doesn't use PS90 mags.
I have my T/c Encore for a single shot 5.7

That near $1k MSRP is gonna hurt sales big time. I was thinking much closer to 600
Yeah, when a PS90 used to be about $1300 (now $1800!), and can still be found for that much used in excellent condition.

I suppose, with inflation/yada yada, it is not that bad of a price, but I just don't see it myself.

That said, it is good that yet another 5.7x28 gun has come out, especially one by a major manufacturer.

Oh Ruger, why you wanna look like a HiPoint?

Kel-Tec

I would have preferred a bolt action. :( I already have three PS90s so have no real use for a semi, but if it used a PS90 mag I would think maybe...

The CMMG Banshee would be my choice over the Ruger if I were to go with a semi that doesn't use PS90 mags.
Kel-Point. You're welcome.

I assume that it uses the same mags as the Ruger 57.
Nice but unless the ammo drops below $40/box, people won't want to feed it.
I'd rather see something new in .22TCM

Why not go bigger? You're already shouldering a pistol caliber. I'd like to see something equivalent to 454 casull or 50 AE.
Actually, the 5.7x28 is technically a rifle caliber; it was deployed for the P90 eight years before the Five Seven was introduced.

I kind of doubt that the higher power cartridges you mentioned would work in a blow back action.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top