JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a youth sized 10/22 for sale. Grey laminate stock. It's not perfect, but in good shape, I've only put a few rounds through it. I've had it 3 or so years. I believe I'm the second owner, the previous owner took some material off the stock and installed a rail section for something, maybe laser? I'll get another picture soon.

Edit, I would be willing to sale/trade the youth stock separately if anyone is interested.

I put one of my standard 10/22 carbines in the picture with the receivers lined up for size comparison. It has a shorter barrel and length of pull stock. I've had this for sale several times in the past with not much interest. The reason I am trying again is I picked up the new 15-22 for the kids and I'm getting interested in suppressors. So this has to go.

Bottom dollar price is $200 at my choice of ffl, buyer pays transfer/bgc at either Rapid Firearms in Sandy weekends or Tigard pawn in Tigard work days.

Possible firearms related trades welcome.
Advantage Arms Glock conversion for gen 4 23 or 22 glocks.
Maybe microtech otf plus a small amount of cash.

20170324_180835.jpg 20170324_180825.jpg 20170324_180752.jpg 20170324_180740.jpg

Last Edited:
Just a suggestion.

If you put it in a regular stock (which lots of folks have laying around and can be had cheap) you could probably get the $200 and have better luck selling the youth stock separate.

I just say that because I currently have a buddy looking for a 10/22 youth stock and he can't be the only one.

Just an idea, might not be worth the trouble

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.