JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
So many folks paint their stocks with Desert Sand Krylon, I figured already painted this color from the factory would have brought this offering better acceptance.

21181-copper-mica.jpg

Last Edited:
I got a Ruger American 270 in that same color, I preferred it over a black synthetic stock. If we locally had those for $219 I think I would have bought a few, or better yet if I was in Oregon for a good reason and could save 10% in tax

Considering it's a threaded takedown model for the same price as a standard 10/22, it's definitely too good of a deal to pass up.

The color really isn't bad. It's definitely easier on the eyes than the bright pink laminate stock I have lying around...:p

FYI - Starting later this week, a standard 10/22 (in black synthetic stock) will be priced at $199 at the same place.

* Also, I wouldn't be put off by the "bronze." The stock is really more of a dull, dirt color with some tiny specks of black. The carrying case . . . eh, kinda ugly color.

The price was worth the trip to PDX, went to Scappoose but anything east of St. Helens is just another suburb now. Attached is the pic requested, background is a cardboard box for comparison, hth.

StinkBomb.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top