JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought this 10/22 from a guy I know. But I don't know much about the gun and im having trouble finding any info on it. It looks to me a military tribute of some kind? Gun says Oregon 4 of 500. Its never been shot. Im trying to figure out the value of this gun or if its worth keeping for a collector?

ruger1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Thanks for all of your input. I haven't had a chance to call front line yet. But I plan on looking into it. I'm going to do a little more research. I might end up selling it. I only bought it because it was cheap. I am looking to buy a 10/22 I can actually shoot and pack around and not feel bad about doing so. Ha. If anyone knows more about this feel free to fill me in!

Assuming 500 for each state, that is 25,000 rifles. Might be of some value to someone but doubt it would ever be considered a rare gun. Myself I would just shoot it and enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top