JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Boomerang, that's a thread crap just like if he was selling a M&P 45 and you said "If you want an M&P .45 they are at Keith's". We can all refrain from posting our thoughts and simply turn the page if need be.

Maybe. But the rules also say that inaccurate / incorrect information and blatant misrepresentation is not allowed.

Maybe. But the rules also say that inaccurate / incorrect information and blatant misrepresentation is not allowed.

2 of These are SPF/trade.

Wow, Seriously boomerang! You hate me and we haven't even met!
I posted I would trade plus or minus cash either way. You can always pm me with suggestions instead of posting. I just picked up 2 ruger mini 14 mags for $80 even though They are selling for $150 for 2 on the "broker" right now.

In other news: Boomerang just got nominated for employee of the month at bi-mart :)

Last Edited:
Up for sale or trade I have (4) NIB and 2 lightly used butler creek hot lips magazines for ruger 10/22 or similar rifles/pistols. These fit chargers, scorpion 22's, etc. I bought before the "panic" and price gouging. Fair retail price used to be $30. Pmags used to be $12-$15.

Since you responded to me, I'll respond one more time and then I will leave this thread (and your future threads) alone. The part I take issue with and that I would call a misrepresentation is "Fair retail price used to be $30". Fair retail price is currently $19.99 with product in stock. Oh, and I don't work for Bi-mart.

Anyway, to be honest I shouldn't have said anything and next time I won't. Moreover, I apologize publicly to old300 for this. I should have simply closed the thread instead of replying.

If a mod wants to, feel free to delete all my posts in this thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top