JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Boomerang, that's a thread crap just like if he was selling a M&P 45 and you said "If you want an M&P .45 they are at Keith's". We can all refrain from posting our thoughts and simply turn the page if need be.

Maybe. But the rules also say that inaccurate / incorrect information and blatant misrepresentation is not allowed.

Maybe. But the rules also say that inaccurate / incorrect information and blatant misrepresentation is not allowed.

2 of These are SPF/trade.

Wow, Seriously boomerang! You hate me and we haven't even met!
I posted I would trade plus or minus cash either way. You can always pm me with suggestions instead of posting. I just picked up 2 ruger mini 14 mags for $80 even though They are selling for $150 for 2 on the "broker" right now.

In other news: Boomerang just got nominated for employee of the month at bi-mart :)

Last Edited:
Up for sale or trade I have (4) NIB and 2 lightly used butler creek hot lips magazines for ruger 10/22 or similar rifles/pistols. These fit chargers, scorpion 22's, etc. I bought before the "panic" and price gouging. Fair retail price used to be $30. Pmags used to be $12-$15.

Since you responded to me, I'll respond one more time and then I will leave this thread (and your future threads) alone. The part I take issue with and that I would call a misrepresentation is "Fair retail price used to be $30". Fair retail price is currently $19.99 with product in stock. Oh, and I don't work for Bi-mart.

Anyway, to be honest I shouldn't have said anything and next time I won't. Moreover, I apologize publicly to old300 for this. I should have simply closed the thread instead of replying.

If a mod wants to, feel free to delete all my posts in this thread.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top