JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i clear storage units for a living. I found two rubber duck m16a1's in a unit and I am trying to establish what I should ask for them to sell. I am not a collector and these are out of my field of "expertise" really. I have contacted a few local military places to ask them but as soon as they see them they ask me how much I want and won't give me a value. one is 100% rubber. One has a steel barrel.

F8A4EBB1-D11B-4E17-81F1-6AFDD70F395B.jpeg

Start at $400 with the steel barrel non deformed carry handle imo....higher if you dont have to move em quickly.

Last Edited:
For $175.00, it might be worth it, head down the road in PDX somewhere with it slung on a shoulder.:rolleyes: Not ME of course. Probably a bad idea.

All the sweat I poured into training with one of those and it only goes for $175.00 or less...sheesh!...:D
Andy
Currently the Navy trains you with Berettas so worn they can't be useful for anything but to get recruits used to carrying one. And don't ask how well the slide is locked back. I'm sure some unfortunate recruit got their beretta bite in training.

Thinking they ought to invest in rubber berettas. o_O

Never was a big fan of the Beretta 92 series...I think I'd rather be armed with a rubber duck Beretta ...
Ducking and running now....and no offense to those of you who like 'em...just not for me.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads