JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah...Don't do this.

I know the old saying "Stupidity should be painful."...But some folks are slow learners...and this has disaster written all over it.
Andy
Y'know…. This video reminds me of this one time back in the late 80's down in Honduras while in the "Lower EM club" on Palmerola AB, watching a gaggle of drunk Rangers punching each other in the face to see who could take it the longest…. Loser bought the drinks!

It's one reason why I don't drink very often! :s0140:

Y'know…. This video reminds of this one time back in the late 80's down in Honduras while in the "Lower EM club" on Palmerola AB, watching a gaggle of drunk Rangers punching each other in the face to see who could take it the longest…. Loser bought the drinks!

Yeah I remember that "game"....

Never had enough beer or stupidity to play that one however....Ranger tab nevertheless.....:D
Andy

I_feel_your_pain.jpg

Well.....
1635901536623.jpeg

And....
Cant_fix_stupid.jpg

Aloha, Mark

They're going to end up like this kid.

At home. Twelve different times. The only reason it won't be awkward around neighbors is that the house is on wheels.

Y'know…. This video reminds me of this one time back in the late 80's down in Honduras while in the "Lower EM club" on Palmerola AB, watching a gaggle of drunk Rangers punching each other in the face to see who could take it the longest…. Loser bought the drinks!

You met my Dad??

Lol

I'm JOKING!!

Unless she had "big hair" and lived in Jersey back then.

:D;)
I'm still trippin down memory lane. Some of my favorite stories I heard as a kid came from " the school of the Americas(?)" in Panama.
About 4 feet worth of a supposedly 6 foot long bushmaster came back in a parachute recovery bag. Belt fed vs. Venomous snake. Lol

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews