JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been using a CPAP for 11 years now. When I first went in to see about scheduling a sleep study, the doctor asked my wife how she was affected. She responded that when I got to snoring like a fog horn she was tempted to put a pillow over my face and sleep on it. :eek:

Back home. Had a few days in Damascus and Lincoln city.
I'd never live in western Oregon again. Freak show over there.
All the pot stores are horrible.

Western Oregon is feeling population growth pains.

Today consisted of :

Working in the office listening to several local LEO / fire feeds on the computer. Hear a call for fireworks started by two cars who then hit a bicycle rider leaving the scene. I walk to my house and see both the cars hauling azz down the road, flip them off and then realize they are stopping to talk at the end of the road. Call them in, stood there and watched the cops come flying by and get them. I love it when a criminal azzhole gets hooked.

Drove to my wifes store. One near miss half mile from home by opposite land driver crossing into my lane, looking down at their phone. 3/4 mile later have to brake up hard to keep from hitting a car who just had to shoot the gap. Sat at stop light waiting for the light to turn, driver behind me thinks I need to go even against the red with cross traffic coming, so he honks at me. I flip him off.

Take the bank deposit to the bank, make a left turn and have to stop with my signal to make another left turn. Impatient prick behind me almost rear ends me and then tells me to get the f out of the road. I flip him off.

This is an every day, every drive happening. Earlier in the day I went to Hillsburrito to get some paint. Now you locals in the area will know that Walnut Street behind Winco is quite the homeless tweaker hang out. There was a 10 foot UHaul van unloading the entire van of their tweaker homeless sh*t on the sidewalk to add to the population of sh*tbags in the area.

I have lived here pretty much all my life, raised my kids here, but it is fast becoming a place I do not want to be, and thankfully don't have to be. Our date has changed to September 1 to list our property and start the transition to Central Oregon.

Western Oregon is feeling population growth pains.

Today consisted of :

Working in the office listening to several local LEO / fire feeds on the computer. Hear a call for fireworks started by two cars who then hit a bicycle rider leaving the scene. I walk to my house and see both the cars hauling azz down the road, flip them off and then realize they are stopping to talk at the end of the road. Call them in, stood there and watched the cops come flying by and get them. I love it when a criminal azzhole gets hooked.

Drove to my wifes store. One near miss half mile from home by opposite land driver crossing into my lane, looking down at their phone. 3/4 mile later have to brake up hard to keep from hitting a car who just had to shoot the gap. Sat at stop light waiting for the light to turn, driver behind me thinks I need to go even against the red with cross traffic coming, so he honks at me. I flip him off.

Take the bank deposit to the bank, make a left turn and have to stop with my signal to make another left turn. Impatient prick behind me almost rear ends me and then tells me to get the f out of the road. I flip him off.

This is an every day, every drive happening. Earlier in the day I went to Hillsburrito to get some paint. Now you locals in the area will know that Walnut Street behind Winco is quite the homeless tweaker hang out. There was a 10 foot UHaul van unloading the entire van of their tweaker homeless sh*t on the sidewalk to add to the population of sh*tbags in the area.

I have lived here pretty much all my life, raised my kids here, but it is fast becoming a place I do not want to be, and thankfully don't have to be. Our date has changed to September 1 to list our property and start the transition to Central Oregon.
Sounds like you get a lot of finger exercise on a regular basis!:rolleyes:

You've not lived until you've spent time on Guam with their antiquated power grid and the constant threat of Brown Tree Snake induced power outages.

Thats crazy. People die from apnea.

Last visit to my dentist I fell asleep in the chair and was awakened to a panicky dentist--She played a recording made of my snoring, it was seemed loud enough to wake the dead--She told me I needed to get a c-pap machine immediately or else I could die in my sleep! I carefully explained that dying in my sleep was on my top 10 fav ways to croak.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top