JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
im in a grumpy mood. We are in Oregon. Damascus. Going to the beach today. Last night the power went out, so no cpap. Nothing like choking all night with zero sleep. Oregon and there power outages seem consistent. I'm not a Oregon fan when you feel the way I do this morning. Sleep apnea is a sucker.

im in a grumpy mood. We are in Oregon. Damascus. Going to the beach today. Last night the power went out, so no cpap. Nothing like choking all night with zero sleep. Oregon and there power outages seem consistent. I'm not a Oregon fan when you feel the way I do this morning. Sleep apnea is a sucker.
Has it been a while since you were in Oregon? The traffic is a nightmare nowdays.

Last Edited:
SQUIRREL!

PANT
20180629_060813.jpg PANT PANT

I looked into a backup battery for mine and it was really expensive. Instead, I keep a deep cycle marine battery with power cord with pos/neg clips. Its cumbersome, but a cheap way to deal with power outages.

Kudos to those that are greatly helped by cpap. I toss & turn, sleep on my sides so I cannot use one, during the two trials, it came off multiple times. Since my injury in 2004 I have not had a restful nights sleep, even drug induced....:(

Kudos to those that are greatly helped by cpap. I toss & turn, sleep on my sides so I cannot use one, during the two trials, it came off multiple times. Since my injury in 2004 I have not had a restful nights sleep, even drug induced....:(

I'm with you there. A couple of months ago I had a sleep study through my VA doctor; still don't know the results...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews