JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been TRYING for 2 months to find a true value of this rifle so I can sell it to give the $ to the previous owners kids. The previous owner was my flying partner, good friend & passed away last Oct. I don't need or want the rifle and the kids aren't shooters/gun owners. Add to that is the girls live in Southern Ca.
I found 1 sale in the past 6 months for $840.00 but if the report is legit...I can't verify it. (https://truegunvalue.com/rifle/ROSSI-92-SRS/price-historical-value)
I've looked at every recent sale site I can find & then some with no luck. I did find some sales but they were years ago. If anyone can help with a current value, I'd really appreciate it.

Dan

IMG_7201.JPG IMG_7203.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_7205.JPG IMG_7206.JPG IMG_7207.JPG IMG_7208.JPG IMG_7209.JPG IMG_7210.JPG IMG_7211.JPG IMG_7212.JPG IMG_7213.JPG IMG_7215.JPG IMG_7216.JPG IMG_7217.JPG IMG_7214.JPG

That price seems high ($840), but the gun market has been nuts. That is a slightly rarer type with the medallion, loop, & saddle ring but does appear used a bit I say a hunnerd bucks less would be fair, although it'd still be too much for me to spend. I paid $600 OTD for a NIB 92 in Kali dollars a couple years ago. Not as dolled up as this one is.
On another note, what type of flying machine have you got? PAX

Off topic:

Ive got the same rifle minus the big loop.

Is your muzzle counterbored?

Just curious.

Location matters as well. Around PDX the 16-20" .357 mag versions seem to go between $500-600. There is a local shop that has several in stock for $550. The 16" stainless all weather version took over 6 months to sell. I have seen 3 for sale locally for $3-400 each in a couple shops.

Off topic:

Ive got the same rifle minus the big loop.

Is your muzzle counterbored?

Just curious.
Why would it be counterbored?
Location matters as well. Around PDX the 16-20" .357 mag versions seem to go between $500-600. There is a local shop that has several in stock for $550. The 16" stainless all weather version took over 6 months to sell. I have seen 3 used .357 models for sale locally in the last year for $3-400 each in a couple shops.
For pricing you may wish to consider how long your willing to hold out for a higher price or if you want a faster sale by pricing your gun lower.
New typically the .357 versions sell for $5-600, but as others have mentioned it continues to be a very strange firearm market. YMMV. Hope this helps.
He's asking to get a value to reimburse some folks. PAX

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads