JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$620
Manufacturer
Rossi
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington
Zip Code
This rifle is in excellent shape (barely broken in), and I love it, but it needs to go to a new home. This is an early Interarms imported version, with the front sight on the barrel band, and no safety (other than half-cock and common sense). Stock and stainless are in great condition. The only issue is that I had to replace a screw on the right side of the receiver with a blued screw instead of a stainless (that little bugger got away from me when I broke it down for a deep clean a few years ago). Occasionally stainless screws pop up in various places, but I have always been too late to the party. $620 or partial trade for an all steel 9mm (Beretta 92, CZ, EAA, Sig – though I might consider a synth 9mm if it's interesting and of good value). I also have various boxes of 357 and 38 rounds that I would sell to the buyer at below cost (slightly). Buffalo Bore, Federal, CCI, Hornady, etc. I will give a full list and round count if you request it. (More pics coming soon). All transfer near me.

20240408_113209.jpg 20240408_113040.jpg 20240408_113236.jpg 20240408_113246.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.