JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been TRYING for 2 months to find a true value of this rifle so I can sell it to give the $ to the previous owners kids. The previous owner was my flying partner, good friend & passed away last Oct. I don't need or want the rifle and the kids aren't shooters/gun owners. Add to that is the girls live in Southern Ca.
I found 1 sale in the past 6 months for $840.00 but if the report is legit...I can't verify it. (https://truegunvalue.com/rifle/ROSSI-92-SRS/price-historical-value)
I've looked at every recent sale site I can find & then some with no luck. I did find some sales but they were years ago. If anyone can help with a current value, I'd really appreciate it.

Dan

IMG_7201.JPG IMG_7203.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_7205.JPG IMG_7206.JPG IMG_7207.JPG IMG_7208.JPG IMG_7209.JPG IMG_7210.JPG IMG_7211.JPG IMG_7212.JPG IMG_7213.JPG IMG_7215.JPG IMG_7216.JPG IMG_7217.JPG IMG_7214.JPG

That price seems high ($840), but the gun market has been nuts. That is a slightly rarer type with the medallion, loop, & saddle ring but does appear used a bit I say a hunnerd bucks less would be fair, although it'd still be too much for me to spend. I paid $600 OTD for a NIB 92 in Kali dollars a couple years ago. Not as dolled up as this one is.
On another note, what type of flying machine have you got? PAX

Off topic:

Ive got the same rifle minus the big loop.

Is your muzzle counterbored?

Just curious.

Location matters as well. Around PDX the 16-20" .357 mag versions seem to go between $500-600. There is a local shop that has several in stock for $550. The 16" stainless all weather version took over 6 months to sell. I have seen 3 used .357 models for sale locally in the last year for $3-400 each in a couple shops.
For pricing you may wish to consider how long your willing to hold out for a higher price or if you want a faster sale by pricing your gun lower.
New typically the .357 versions sell for $5-600, but as others have mentioned it continues to be a very strange firearm market. YMMV. Hope this helps.

Last Edited:
Off topic:

Ive got the same rifle minus the big loop.

Is your muzzle counterbored?

Just curious.
Why would it be counterbored?
Location matters as well. Around PDX the 16-20" .357 mag versions seem to go between $500-600. There is a local shop that has several in stock for $550. The 16" stainless all weather version took over 6 months to sell. I have seen 3 used .357 models for sale locally in the last year for $3-400 each in a couple shops.
For pricing you may wish to consider how long your willing to hold out for a higher price or if you want a faster sale by pricing your gun lower.
New typically the .357 versions sell for $5-600, but as others have mentioned it continues to be a very strange firearm market. YMMV. Hope this helps.
He's asking to get a value to reimburse some folks. PAX

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top