JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Specifications:

Make/Model: Rossi 62 SA Take-Down.
Caliber: .22 Short, .22 Long, .22 Long Rifle
Action: Slide/Pump
Barrel Length: 22" (Approximately)
Overall Length: 39" (Approximately)
Finish: Blue
Stocks: Wood
Condition: Mechanically perfect. Minor dings and wear on the wood and the metal from use, but not abuse.
Notes: This is a copy of the Winchester 62. It takes down into two pieces, via a captive screw, for easy packing. The rifle will run on all three types of .22 Rimfire (Short, Long, Long Rifle) with no issue. I don't have the printed manual anymore, but it is available on the web in PDF format. It is a handy small game rifle, plinker, or utility gun.

Pictures:
rossi1.jpg

rossi2.jpg

rossi3.jpg

rossi4.jpg

rossi5.jpg

rossi6.jpg

Asking $330 plus $25 S&H (if shipped to any FFL of your choice) or $10 for the OSP background (if local).

Thanks for looking. :)

Thanks Andy. And, indeed, I've found this one to be most accurate. But, I'm clearing space, and refocusing on the next step; firearms and otherwise.

May I ask what year this rifle was made?

I honestly don't know. If there is a way to determine said via the serial number, I will do some research and report back.

Which manufacturer/importer made this Rossi?

As far as I know, it was built by Rossi, and imported by Interarms, though I am less sure of the latter. I can double check on the morrow.

How the barrel interior is?

The rifling looks good and it shoots straight and true.

Glad to help.

I wasn't able to find much via serial number research, but this one is indeed marked Interarms, Alexandria, VA. So that puts it earlier than the late 90s when said firm was bought out by High Standard.

That's in great shape. I've had one since I was 10, it was sold as an Olympic arms.
The only rifle I have never thought about selling. It will be handed down to my kids one day.
As a kid I would throw golf balls as far as I could and shoot them with this rifle. Really accurate.

GLWS: these are awesome 22s

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.