JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm not sure this qualifies as "great", but I was pleased to find it online. I was going to spend $550 on a Henry .22mag, then Rossi came out with their version recently. Prices were pushing $400 for a few months. Anyhow, I ordered one from this place in Georgia. Great customer service, super quick shipping ($19.99), and they already had the Tigard Pawn 4 More FFL info in their database. Picking it up today.

https://dahlonegaarmory.com/product...22-wmr-20-barrel-12rd-synthetic-stock-forend#

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 8.07.21 AM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Let me know how you like the Rossi. I got my Henry 22Mag in 2020 for $450. This one came from Henry with the large loop lever and Skinner peep sight. Great rifle and super accurate.

1681964134917.jpeg

Let me know how you like the Rossi. I got my Henry 22Mag in 2020 for $450. This one came from Henry with the large loop lever and Skinner peep sight. Great rifle and super accurate.

View attachment 1407949
I'll certainly let you know. Picked it up this afternoon. Seems to be pretty well made. Same silly pot metal receiver cover that comes on the Henry. Action is really smooth, save for trying to break the lock-up when a round would be chambered. That's not a bad thing, I suppose. Trigger is OK. Not heavy, and not light. But, it's clean and predictable. Obviously, it's synthetic furniture instead of walnut. Looks like yours is the 'Small Game' version with the rear peep sight. Nice unit. I'm going to throw an optic on it and throw a few rounds down range. If I can put it on a rest and get a 1" group at 50 yards, then it is a win for $277.

I'm not sure if anyone is still following this thread, but I finally got out and shot the Rossi .22mag. I put an inexpensive Viridian 2-7 optic on top using an airgun one-piece mount, which I think looks nice. Anyway, I like the gun. Action is fine, and I'm sure will smooth out over time/use. The trigger is a bit better than I originally thought, but still not great. As for accuracy, I shot Hornady Vmax 30gr pills at about 60 yards off of a wobbly rest and could manage 1-2" 3-shot groups. All-in-all, it's a keeper considering the price-point.

I have a little Rossi single shot .22 with 410 barrel. It was a Good little gun for the kiddos to grow up on. The firing pin broke, and they won't sent me any parts, nor will they send any to a local gunsmith. Insist on me sending the gun in for repair, costing more than it's worth.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top