JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reduced to $609.96 now.

Out of curiousity, why wouldn't this lever action rifle be for sale in California? I didn't realize they went that draconian to ban lever rifles too. :eek:

Last Edited:
Wifey had to have one of those stainless Rossi 92s, in .45 Colt, when she saw one at the big OAC show last year. That 92 action is much smoother than the Winchester 94.

Not sure why this would be CA restricted according to this flowchart I found: https://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.html
The closest thing would be barrel length less than 16" but it's technically not so guessing they are just doing what CA (and these other a$$hat states) intend to happen, no sales just because it's easier to not get into trouble.
If I didn't already own a Henry in that caliber, I'd certainly would be tempted at that price. Thanks for posting (@arakboss) great deals!

I have one of these that I bought locally, I love it. I just wish I could pry it out of my kids' hands long enough to shoot the darned thing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top