JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my "Freedom Fighter" Bowie Knife made by premier NW Knife Maker Rod Chappell in 1976. This knife is engraved with the serial number No .00001 A Roderick Caribou Chappell Freedom Fighter on the right side and 1776 December 7th 1976 on the left side. The blade is 7 1/2" long and the knife is 13" long overall. The knife has a custom scabbard made by Jesse W. Smith in Spokane. Chappell knives rarely come up for sale. This knife is meticulously crafted of the finest stainless and is wickedly sharp. I have had this knife for many years and it would be an awesome addition to a serious knife collection. It balances perfectly in the hand and is a gorgeous piece of American Craftsmanship like no other. The price is $1000.

Edit Note to viewers;

There is a sale pending on this knife.

100_0871.jpg

Up for sale is my "Freedom Fighter" Bowie Knife made by premier NW Knife Maker Rod Chappell in 1976. This knife is engraved with the serial number No .00001 A Roderick Caribou Chappell Freedom Fighter on the right side and 1776 December 7th 1976 on the left side. The blade is 7 1/2" long and the knife is 13" long overall. The knife has a custom scabbard made by Jesse W. Smith in Spokane. Chappell knives rarely come up for sale. This knife is meticulously crafted of the finest stainless and is wickedly sharp. I have had this knife for many years and it would be an awesome addition to a serious knife collection. It balances perfectly in the hand and is a gorgeous piece of American Craftsmanship like no other. The price is $1000.

Hi, I would like to talk with you about your knife.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top