Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Roderick Caribou Chappell "Freedom Fighter" Bowie Knife

Discussion in 'Edged Weapon Classifieds' started by Will Hunt, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Will Hunt

Will Hunt Northwest New Member

Up for sale is my "Freedom Fighter" Bowie Knife made by premier NW Knife Maker Rod Chappell in 1976. This knife is engraved with the serial number No .00001 A Roderick Caribou Chappell Freedom Fighter on the right side and 1776 December 7th 1976 on the left side. The blade is 7 1/2" long and the knife is 13" long overall. The knife has a custom scabbard made by Jesse W. Smith in Spokane. Chappell knives rarely come up for sale. This knife is meticulously crafted of the finest stainless and is wickedly sharp. I have had this knife for many years and it would be an awesome addition to a serious knife collection. It balances perfectly in the hand and is a gorgeous piece of American Craftsmanship like no other. The price is $1000.

Edit Note to viewers;

There is a sale pending on this knife.

100_0871.jpg

2. Streammaker

Streammaker Spokane New Member

Hi, I would like to talk with you about your knife.

3. Streammaker

Streammaker Spokane New Member

Will, would like to buy the knife if it's in good shape. Sounds like it is. How do I contact you?

4. Will Hunt

Will Hunt Northwest New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.