JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I have three Rise Armament 140 SST series flat single stage drop in AR triggers. They have nearly zero takeup, a crisp break at 3.5 lbs, and a short reset. The RA is gen 1 and RAVE is gen 2. The RA series uses set screws to position the housing which make installation more involved, while the RAVE series replaces set screws with springs and uses a different finish on the trigger housing. After installation, they are functionally the same.

These have all seen minimal use (under 60 rounds) and have been sitting in my AR parts bin for the past few months.

1 x RAVE-140 flat single stage 3.5 lb trigger, comes with anti-walk pins and installation hardware, $75 SOLD
2 x RA-140 flat single stage 3.5 lb trigger, comes with with anti-walk pins and installation hardware, $65 each SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I will ship USPS for $5. I accept cash, Paypal, and USPS money orders. I can usually meet in Vancouver or N. Portland, although this week might be a bit challenging due to I-5 maintenance.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top