JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was just about to post on this. Agreed, he was a genius, and contributed greatly to the field of cosmology, and related. We've lost one of the finest minds of our time. And, I have to admire that he was was one tough hombre in overcoming his physical impairments to continue his outstanding work. RIP, Dr. Hawking. You will be missed.

Was just about to post on this. Agreed, he was a genius, and contributed greatly to the field of cosmology, and related. We've lost one of the finest minds of our time. And, I have to admire that he was was one tough hombre in overcoming his physical impairments to continue his outstanding work. RIP, Dr. Hawking. You will be missed.

Let's not forget he was a stickman too, impairments or not. ;)

His thoughts on AI line up with mine 100%.

You know you've influenced the entire world when they make an RC replica of you!

0DDE1453-5242-4E58-AFDE-7AC3E2A1431B.gif

Last Edited:
My daughter had just finished reading my copy A Brief History of Time. How and why black holes evaporate over time is a mind-numbing thought. ETA: It's also named after him: Hawking Radiation

A truly out of the box thinker and an awesome sense of humor to boot.

Last Edited:
He had a lifetime of pondering the big questions, getting other people to better understand the big questions, and struggling to discern the answers. Well, today he now knows the answers to his big questions. If you have any desire to know what he experienced, read Romans 14:11. Someday we'll all discover how that turned out.

Either way, Hawking is finally free of his prison of a body!!

RIP Stephen Hawking, a truly brilliant man. I definitely had disagreements with some of his views of the world and our meaning, but it didn't lessen my respect for the amazing mind he possessed. Like others, I also enjoyed his humor and his appearances in shows like Star Trek TNG and the Big Bang Theory. Also enjoyed the movie about his life. And living to the age he did with ALS is such an amazing thing.

As others have said, he certainly knows the truth now, I hope he found what he was looking for and is at peace.

I never forgave him for his academic boycott of Israel, which was hypocritical since it was an Intel office in Israel that developed much of the technology that allowed him to speak.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top