JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I met him and am a better person for having done so.

He was someone I looked up to and he will be yet another that is never forgotten by me.

RIP Larry - I hope you've found the peace you searched for all of those years here.

Wow, this is unbelievable. Though we never met in person, he and I talked often and I considered him a friend.

RIP buddy :(

I just remembered that I had bought some Christmas presents from him last year. Very nice guy, very smooth transaction. I sent him a pic & thanked him for his quality & workmanship. View attachment 485792

Rest in peace brother:s0058:

I have an IM red F-bomb on the window sill above my home office desk.... :(

D82E4795-90A7-4F30-81EA-5223EF2484A3.jpeg

Last Edited:
Oh my. :( I only knew Larry, as Iron Monster. I only knew him from his posts. Always got delayed. Had a bunch of incredible metal working machinery. Was an artist in metal. Had some terrible times. Was a great poster on NWFA. Helpful as a person could be. Don't know what else to say.

This is a great loss.

Last Edited:
:(,
He left a legacy while he was alive, and will as well for many years to come with his passing.
Sad, and irritated when life take one of us short like this, was too soon brother, just too soon.

for someone I never met, he had such an impact I too grieve....

These words by e. e. cummings is all I can offer in his passing:

[Buffalo Bill 's]
By e. e. cummings
Buffalo Bill 's
defunct
who used to
ride a watersmooth-silver
stallion
and break onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat
Jesus

he was a handsome man
and what i want to know is