JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had a Centerpoint 4x32 air rifle scope for maybe 5 months now and just got a nasty surprise. I have shot my airgun 50 times at most with this scope on it and the crosshairs broke up. Has anybody had this issue before?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Are you shooting a springer or a PCP air gun?

PCP/CO2 airguns can use scopes suitable for firearms. But springers, which use a spring to compress air, require a scope designed to handle the recoil/rebound of the spring coil.

That's correct, even fine quality rifle scopes cannot stand the rigors of a spring piston air rifle! Take a look a Leapers.com, they are not expensive. Simply designed in such a way as to negate recoil and the opposing vibrations from the spring piston! Have fun! :)

Looking at the picture the crosshairs are okay. lens cement faiure on one of the optical elements, or a lens locking ring came loose. Definitely an assembly quality issue. Sort of thing happens in all asian built optics. designs are fine excecution is fast and furious.
View attachment 341172
I opened up the scope and the crosshairs wires actually came apart.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top