JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shirts don't kill people...
But they do trigger emotions of some of the soft people.
Lol I have so many gun or 2A shirts I give them away lol .
I keep the ones that send people to cry in there SAFE SPACE.lol. IMG_20181113_160033.jpg IMG_20181113_155950.jpg

As soon as they ban the Second Amendment the First won't be far behind shortly followed by the rest.

If we are going to ban clothes...can we Please ban those God Awful baggy jeans that hang down so Damn low as to be a bra for azz cheeks...?....:eek::D
Andy

And for the love of God can we PLEASE sell spandex only to licensed individuals who are approved to wear it and severely restrict production to normal people sizes?

No no no don't ban saggy pants.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY GANG BANGING IDIOTS GET CAUGHT BECAUSE THEY CANTC RUN AWAY WITH THERE PANTS AROUND THERE ANKLES.
LOL

The funny thing is that in the old days in prison.
If you had your pants down below your a$$.
That means your gay and available.LOL

while I get your drift here, unless my memory bone is now fused completely, that burning issue was reputed to be based on 'freedom of expression'.
Witch falls under the 1A freedom of speech .
I could be wrong .but burning the flag is not illagal.
It just makes you a SCUM BAG

But I do agree with the Spandex thing LOL SOME PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER HAVE ACCESS TO SPANDEX.
just like some people should never have access to a gun!

Not here in washingrad. Zero tolerance means the commies get their way, again.

In Commiefornia kids cant wear American Flag shirts or Trump shirts.

You think the Gestapo is going to let them where gun culture shirts?

Nelson had it right... Hah, Ha.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top