JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was going to go shooting this morning when my buddy called and said don't bother coming. He was there and said the place was a mess. Toilets overturned, All the benches tossed, garbage everywhere and rifle racks destroyed plus much more damage to the building. If you plan on going to the Pei Ell range call ahead to see when it will be open again.:mad:

That's beyond bubblegumty. I'm not familiar with the range but it can be hard enough to find a good, safe place to shoot.

So why not go and lend a hand cleaning and fixing the place up, then shoot?
Two words: "Preserve Evidence."

Yes, by all means volunteering to clean up is noble and good, but right now the site is a CRIME SCENE and any evidence that may lead back to the scumbag NSDAP perps needs to be kept as-is and protected to the extent possible until whatever can be learned from it has been.

Was going to go shooting this morning when my buddy called and said don't bother coming. He was there and said the place was a mess. Toilets overturned, All the benches tossed, garbage everywhere and rifle racks destroyed plus much more damage to the building. If you plan on going to the Pei Ell range call ahead to see when it will be open again.:mad:

Damn... that's my home range! Just sent Steve an email to see if he can use some help!

Those west county folks are a no non-sense bunch, I wouldn't want to get caught in the act by any of the locals... lots of real estate to get lost in!!!

Last Edited:
My guess is someone they P.O'd or some anti's that are suckling up all BO and cluntin's antigun garbage.

Sorry about your range. It's will get fixed up, nice thing about gun guys (and girls!) and sportsman they will always pitch in and help out.

Damn... that's my home range! Just sent Steve an email to see if he can use some help!

I know I'm not the OP but I just heard from one of the Club officers that the range is GTG!

Not sure if this was a miscommunication between a couple of guys or what but it appears that the vandalism report was NOT factual!!!

I've been assured that the range is open for business as usual! (Although a few folks are left scratching their heads!)

All's well that ends well!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads