JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Need to get this gone. Price to sell quickly. 2-8 pound containers of Accurate 2230 unopened, $140 each. Sold IMR 4227 1-8 pounds plus opened but stored in temp controlled building, $140. Sold Winchester 748 10-1 pound containers unopened $20 each.
IMG_0168.jpg
Any question on what I loaded with these powders let me know. Be willing to share what I loaded, just not formulas. But I can direct you to load data.
So here's a little info on the powders still for sale. Accurate 2230 works great in 223/5.56. If you have used Tac in the past and like it, 2230 works as well if not better. I haven't test fired them yet, but I have 6.5 123g Grendel I'm looking for to shooting. Haven't loaded but it also works for .308 win. Western Powders have load data online.
Winchester 748 works well in 223/5.56, 30-30, and .308. No complaints in any of these rounds. Hodgdon has load data on line.
You don't need to take the whole lot, will sell 8 pounders by themselves and would do 2/1 pound minimum on the 748.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top